We are pleased to announce a new client tool Marcus Weather Mapping (MWM). MWM is a global web-based weather/commodity data mapping application allowing clients to create their own maps of interest, with a variety of variables, to aid in the decision making process, in the mitigation of weather based risk.
Below is a FREE version of MWM showcasing some of the MWM features. Here you can map Total Precipitation and Average Temperature for the previous 90 days, out to 15 days in the future. This FREE version provides new forecast data @ 5:45am (US Eastern), the subscription version updates @ 5:30am (US Eastern). Try the app on full screen (F11) for the full experience!
The most comprehensive mapping tool ever offered at a low price:
• Plot maps of predefined areas, or quickly custom build your own with our pan and zoom feature
• Custom date range mapping of weather data up to 180 days
• Total precipitation
• % Normal precipitation
• Temperatures and Departures (average, maximum, minimum)
• GDDs (Corn/Soy/Wheat/Cotton)
• For energy interests plot HDDs, CDDs
• Compare forecast to prior forecasts to visualize changes
• Compare user selected periods for rainfall and temperature vs. prior years to visualize differences
• Download data for your spreadsheets or for further internal analysis
Future variables to be included: soil moisture, soil temperature, NDVI, VHI, VHI Change
There are three levels of subscription. Individual, Corporate (multi-license) and Enterprise (multi-license plus access to other value add products).