We are pleased to announce a new client tool Marcus Weather Mapping (MWM). MWM is a global web-based weather/commodity data mapping application allowing clients to create their own maps of interest, with a variety of variables, to aid in the decision making process, in the mitigation of weather based risk.
To try out the product for free or have a demonstration session with the developers, please use the contact form and send us a message. We welcome all inquiries!
• Plot maps of predefined areas, or quickly custom build your own with our pan and zoom feature
• Custom date range mapping of weather data up to 180 days
• Total precipitation, % Normal Precipitation, Precipitation Departure
• Temperatures and Departures (Average, Maximum, Minimum)
• Climatologies (Precipitation, Temperatures)
• GDDs (Corn/Soy/Wheat/Cotton)
• For energy interests plot HDDs, CDDs
• Compare forecast to prior forecasts to visualize changes using our Forecast Comparison Tool (FCT)
• Compare user selected periods for rainfall and temperature vs. prior years to visualize differences using the Yearly Comparison Tool (YCT)
• Download data into spreadsheets for further internal analysis
• Automatically request custom maps to be delivered daily to a listserv, using the automapping feature
Future variables to be included: soil moisture, soil temperature, NDVI, VHI, VHI Change
There are three levels of subscription. Individual, Corporate (multi-license) and Enterprise (multi-license plus access to other value add products).