• Commodity Tracking. Surveillance of weather in global crop regions
• On call response to global commodity weather questions
• Daily updated crop weather charts sent by e-mail.
• Daily update alerts. Flagging outlier or critical commodity conditions for grains and softs.
• Weekly updated global ag weather risk summary
• Long range updates. Discussion of seasonal weather outlooks and their probable impact on production and supply/demand balances. Updated at least 2x year usually by Web Meeting or on site
• Ad-Hoc Reports or Data Requests, as needed updates for quantifying yield at risk for critical commodity weather situations.
• In depth monthly updated production and supply/demand balances for grains, oilseeds, cocoa, coffee, sugar and cotton reports for key growing areas
• Telephone or Web weather risk briefing – Regularly scheduled time for updates covering key production changes for grains, oilseeds and (as needed) for softs (cocoa, coffee, sugar and cotton)
• Global Energy Tracking. Surveillance of weather in key global energy demand regions
• On call response to global energy weather questions
• Daily updated HDD/CDD, hydro and coal production area related weather charts sent by e-mail.
• Monthly updated long range outlooks. Discussion of seasonal weather outlooks and their probable impact on energy demand across North America, Europe and Asia